Thank you for your interest in the Theodore Roosevelt School Residential Program. We accept students from 6th – 8th grade. It is a delight to extend a warm welcome to you and your family. We are looking forward to meeting you and your students. We strive to teach our students the importance of education and how it will help their lives and become resilient individuals. We teach the importance of independent life styles by making good choices on their own for their future. We offer a variety of services which include tutoring, counseling, academic support for your child to succeed academically and in general, life.
5-day residential program: For all local students and students from Cibeque. Students go home on the weekends and on fall, winter, and spring break.
7-day residential program: For students outside the Apache Reservation. Off-Reservation students are allowed to stay on the weekends but go home on fall, winter, and spring break.
When your child lives on Campus, she/he will:
- Take advantage of programs to help them achieve their best in school
- Live independently in a supportive and supervised environment
- Get involved in our school organizations and events
- Share in campus experience making friendships with people from different backgrounds
Documentation Needed for Dorm residential program:
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Indian Blood
- Health Insurance Card (if have never been seen at Whiteriver IHA)
- Immunization Card
- Social Security Card
- Court Documents (if needed)
Please keep in mind your child will have to first be accepted to the Theodore Roosevelt School prior to enrolling to the residential program.